• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or an internationally recognized college or university.
• 3-5 Years of supervision experience. Supervision includes professional and classified staff, students, or other direct reports.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, public speaking, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Experience in planning and executing developmental or informational programming.
• Demonstrate commitment and ability to work effectively with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and constituents in support of campus and department mission.
• Currently hold a valid/active NYS driver’s license.
• Comfortable driving to various locations to support off-campus recruitment activities.
New York State Executive Order:
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations via email at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
SUNY Brockport does not discriminate. SUNY Brockport is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. The University is committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status, or criminal conviction. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the university community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law, or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.
SUNY Brockport is committed to creating and maintaining an equitable environment that welcomes, values, and supports individuals and communities who affirm human dignity. The University provides opportunities for engagement, learning, growth, and transformation to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive institution.